After connecting the CRM system, you need to configure the connection of fields and processes. To do this, you need to match the fields you need with Bnovo. In order to match you must already have created the fields you need.
Fields that are already created by default in the Bitrix 24 and AmoCRM CRM systems:
These fields will be automatically matched when connecting CRM to Bnovo.
The remaining fields require the creation of a CRM system, but are not required.
Below is a list of fields that can be transferred from Bnovo, but to compare them, they must be created in your CRM system.
If you are only creating your fields in a CRM system, note that they must have two different categories.
The following fields are created in the Contact category:
- Tags (Guests)
- Date of Birth
- Type of identity document
- Series and document number
- Issued by
- When issued
In the "Deal" category:
- Arrival date
- Date of departure
- number of adults
- Amount of children
- Source, you can create in CRM a list of your sources that can be compared with sources in Bnovo, namely: OTA (Booking.com, Airbnb, and others), Companies, Agencies, Booking Module, Direct, and others.
- Status, Options from the list must be compared with the Bnovo PMS options: Canceled, Modification, Settled, Checked out and others.
- Reason for cancellation, Options from the CRM list need to be compared with the options for Bnovo PMS, which you can create or edit in the Gear section - Marketing
- Add. services, the Item is available for comparison if the field in CRM is with the type of multi-list, because several services can be ordered. From Bnovo, you can edit or add new services in the Gear - Extra Services section
- Category, Options from the list must be compared with the options of Bnovo PMS. An item is available for comparison if the field in CRM is of the multi-list type, because in the reservation, the guest can live with the relocation.
- Number, Options from the list must be compared with the Bnovo PMS options. An item is available for comparison if the field in CRM is of the multi-list type, because in the reservation, the guest can live with the relocation.
- Rate plan, Options from the list must be compared with the options of Bnovo PMS.
- Link to booking in Bnovo.
- Amount of the first payment
Select the name of the funnel in your CRM system, and the stage that will be assigned to the bookings created in Bnovo PMS