- On the left side room types and rooms with assigned tags are shown.
- Numbers along the room type line show the availability in this room type.
- New reservations are painted in green color.
- Verified reservations are painted in yellow color. This status means that your reservation has been checked and does not require any further actions. You just expect guest's arrival to the hotel.
- Checked-in reservations are painted in blue. You can assign a Checked-in status on the General tab in reservation.
- Reservations which are not assigned to a particular room are marked with strokes.
In order to highlight rooms by tag, select the tag at the bottom of the page. Rooms matching the chosen tag will be highlighted in blue.