Before connecting the CRM system of Bitrix 24
, make sure that your account is configured and you have built processes. You can find the available fields during integration in the article
. If you need to configure processes in Bitrix 24, you can find a list of partners of the company who are involved in setting up Bitrix 24. To connect Bitrix 24 you need:
1. Go to your Bitrix 24 account
2. In the menu section, open the "Applications"
3. Open the "My Applications" tab
4. Click on the button "Add application"
5. In the window that opens, fill in the fields:
Name application - any name -The application uses only the API - check -In the drop-down list "Permissions", check the items "CRM" and "Users") -Specify the link https://online.bnovo.com/crm/oauth_connect
-Click "Save" -An application created will appear in the list of applications. Copy the "Application Code (CLIENT_ID) and Application Key (CLIENT_SECRET) They will need to be inserted into Bnovo.
6. Go to Bnovo PMS and enter the values obtained when adding the application. In the Tools-CRM section - select the CRM type - Bitrix 24, specify: -in the field "Portal Domain" - the address of your Bitrix 24 account, but without "https: //" (for example: b24-nq2sei.bitrix24.ru/) -CLIENT_ID - Application code (CLIENT_ID) received when adding the 1st application to Bitrix 24, obtained in paragraph 5 -CLIENT_SECRET - Application key (CLIENT_SECRET) obtained by adding the 1st application to Bitrix 24, obtained in paragraph 5 Click the "connect" button
7. Return to Bitrix 24 in the menu section, open the "Applications" - "My Applications" Next, click on the "Add Application" button In the window that opens, fill in the fields:
Name application - any name. For example, "Making a reservation at Bnovo"
The application uses only the API - check In the drop-down list "Permissions", check the items "CRM", "Users", "Embedding applications" Specify the link https://online.bnovo.com/bitrixCrmWidget/settings
Opposite the created application, click on the "menu" icon and select "Go to application"
The widget installation window opens, where specify: -the name of the button that will be displayed in the transaction to create a reservation. For example, "Create a reservation". If you have several accounts in Bnovo, you can specify the name of the accommodation. -ID of your account. To find out, go to Bnovo PMS - in the upper right corner click on the "question mark", you will see your ID
-And click "Install widget" and refresh the page. -after which, open any transaction and you will see a button that allows you to create a reservation in Bnovo PMS
8. Return to Bnovo PMS - Tools - Integration with CRM, click configure opposite to integration with Bitrix 24. You will see a setting for matching fields (if custom fields are added to Bitrix 24 in the transaction or contacts). You can map them to existing fields in Bnovo and save the mapping. You can find the list of supported fields in the article.
Select the name of the funnel in your CRM system, and the stage that will be assigned to the bookings created in Bnovo PMS
9. After that enable integration on the "Play" button